Monday 18 June 2012

Olivia's 100 Word Challenge Week 34

One morning, I woke up and smelled the sickly smell of blood in the air.  "Argh!" I screamed as I entered my Mum's bedroom.  There she was lying on the floor, clear as day, dead. My mind ran astray as I thought about how this could have happened.  Suddenly I heard the front door slam shut!  It wasn't Dad because he was in London and it couldn't have been my brother because he was at University.
I crept along the landing and there I saw a train of blood leading downstairs and to the front door. Suddenly I saw it, the nanny wasn't in her bedroom. Infact she wasn't in the house at all.  Maybe it was her!  I grabbed the phone and dialled 999 but for some reason there was no answer.  What could I do?

4 comments:

  1. I found your story full of suspense Olivia. You have used punctuation effectively and have created a dark story which is full of terror and tension. Well done, I know the class really enjoyed listening to you read this out.
    Mrs Prior

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing, level 5, 100 word challenge which is so powerful. it is like I am reading it out of an amazing book. Also you left it on a cliff hanger.

    From Tomasso and Ryan

    www.6d.highlawnprimary.net.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing 100wc Olivia! I love the terror and tension. Its brilliant! Also the words, they make it really suspense. Well done!
    Tom D
    HIGHLAWN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that 100wc is AMAZING. It is full of suspense. I thought that I was going to scream my heart out. Carry on with the good work.I think you are a great writer and I bet your in green group.

    ReplyDelete