Thursday 10 May 2012

Rhiannon's 100 Word Challenge - Week 30


Now what do I need to make a human robot?
My evil plan shall work, and I....
“Jake, time for tea, munchkin,” shouted Mum from downstairs. “Do I have to?” I screamed back. As I ran to the dinning table I forgot to turn of my invention off. I rapidly ate my food, (vegetable pie) and then leaped back up. AHHHHHHH…..
Where has it gone?

It can’t have gone far, until I realised the massive hole in the wall. Suddenly, I heard screaming from down the road when I realised it wasn’t screaming it was …laughing.  It was very, very strange……..

                                                                          




3 comments:

  1. Wow Rhiannon
    This is really good. I like how he's trying to make this robot and his mum calles him for tea.
    From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess and Rebecca11 May 2012 at 08:59

    Hi Rhiannon,
    We really liked your 100 word challenge!
    You used some good punctuation like brackets and a question mark.

    From Rebecca and Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that was very good Rhiannon.

    ReplyDelete